What are the characteristics of wood blinds?
1. The wood blind is made of high-quality basswood imported from Russia, which is more than 80 years old, and then refined through dozens of processes such as steam drying, sterilization, sectioning, sorting and painting.
2. Basswood has light leaves, clear texture, natural wood color, excellent stability and not easy to deform.
3. The basswood used in the wood blind is more mildew proof, moisture-proof and moth proof, which is suitable for the North-South climate.
4. The color of wood blind can be divided into teak color, white, natural color, wine red, coffee color, etc. The paint is rolled with imported lead-free paint, with color fastness above grade 4.0 and not easy to fade.
What are the benefits of wood blinds?
Benefits of wood blinds:
1. The leaves of wooden blinds are made of dozens of processes, such as quality Tilia and Wutong wood, which are steam dried and sterilized. No fading, no deformation, harmless to human body. The wood blind has the Chinese simple and elegant spirit. It is suitable for family living room and office. The wood blind adopts natural logs, which has the meaning of being close to nature, advocating nature and returning to nature.
2. wood blinds are suitable for various climatic characteristics, both north and south. Wood louver curtain can be processed with wide ladder belt, which has higher selectivity.
3. Maintenance and cleaning of wood blind: regularly lubricate the lock with imported silicone oil jet to ensure smooth use of wood blind. Often pull the wood blind to reduce the accumulation of dust. Clean the dust on the leaves with a feather duster. If there is dirt, gently wipe the wood blind with a towel stained with 75% alcohol or toluene.
Wood shutters moving with the sun
He architect studies the movement track of the sun throughout the year to generate the shape and position of the corresponding shutters, so as to provide sufficient light for the space and ensure the necessary privacy of the residents.
Marine design is the main source of technology and design inspiration for the project. All structures are prefabricated and then assembled on site.
The main materials used are North American arborvitae, pine and steel, which are also commonly used in shipbuilding.