Do you know the characteristics of aluminum louver？
Aluminum blinds, mainly made of aluminum alloy, is durable and fresh, easy to clean, non aging, non fading, sunshade, heat insulation, breathable and fireproof, and is mainly used in office buildings, living rooms, hotels, villas and other places.
The aluminum shutters can control the light manually or through the motor. The aluminum louver can be printed. There are a variety of colors and flowers to choose from. The colorful and rich colors bring vitality to the room.
All accessories and pull ropes of aluminum louver are similar to those of the curtain pieces. The width of the curtain pieces is 1.6cm, 2.5cm, 3.5cm, 5.0cm, etc., with good resilience and toughness.
The iron top groove, bottom groove and installation code are all coated with paint of different colors. The box shaped installation code at both ends is made of metal. During installation and removal, just open the outward side of the installation code. When the curtain exceeds a certain height, it is equipped with a middle bracket. The installation code is the same color as the top groove.
1. The blade is made of high-quality Saishang aluminum alloy material, with double-sided enamel baking paint and accessories.
2. The upper and lower rails are made of aluminum by pressing, and the coating is made of electrostatic powder spraying.
3. The iron top groove, bottom groove and installation code are all coated with different colors of baking varnish.
4. The blade surface is smooth and colorful, with resilience and toughness.
5. The surface color of aluminum alloy curtain adopts lead-free coating paint, which is resistant to sunlight and high heat. It has excellent dimming and shielding properties, good flexibility, is not easy to deform, can insulate heat and shade, and block ultraviolet rays.
6. It will not fade due to long-time sunlight. The aluminum louver adopts aluminum blades with high thermal reflectivity, which can reflect most of the sun's heat, helping to improve the cooling and heating effect of the air conditioner and achieve the purpose of energy conservation.
Aluminum alloy shutter is one of the curtain types that we will see in our life, and the utilization rate is very wide. Its shape is a louver, and aluminum alloy louver is not easy to rust, and it is light and durable, so many people will choose it. Aluminum alloy louvers are generally divided into single-layer regulating louvers and double-layer rainproof regulating louvers. Today, we will talk about the advantages and disadvantages of aluminum alloy shutters and their maintenance methods.
Advantages of aluminum alloy louver
1. Light weight and high strength
The aluminum alloy material adopts hollow thin-walled composite section, which is convenient for use and reduces weight. The section has high bending strength, and the doors and windows made of it are durable and have little deformation.
2. Beautiful appearance
After treatment, the aluminum alloy has various colors to choose from, and it is bright and bright after oxidation. The window sash frame is large and can be inlaid with large area of glass, which makes the indoor light sufficient and bright, enhances the contrast between the virtual and real facades between indoor and outdoor, and makes the room more layered.
3. Good sealing performance
The aluminum alloy itself is easy to extrude, the cross section size of the profile is accurate, and the processing is accurate Sealing materials with good waterproof, elasticity and durability can be selected, such as rubber beads and silicone sealant. In terms of profiles, various sealing strip fixing grooves have been completed in the extrusion process along with the section, creating favorable conditions for the installation of sealing materials.
4. Strong corrosion resistance
Aluminum alloy oxide layer generally does not fade, fall off, is not easy to alter, is easy to maintain, and does not need maintenance.
Maintenance method of aluminum alloy shutter
1. For aluminum alloy blinds hanging on the balcony or living room or in different rooms, they are most vulnerable to dust pollution. Therefore, remember to regularly clean the dust for aluminum alloy blinds, otherwise it will affect its use effect and also affect people's visual effect.
2. Before cleaning, first prepare a pair of rubber gloves and thread gloves, then use the hand with rubber gloves to soak the prepared detergent, just slightly wet it, and then rub the shutters leaf by leaf. After wiping, use the same method to clean the blades with detergent, and finally wear dry thread gloves to dry them.